Monday, March 24, 2014

butter LONDON- Scallywag

Awhile back on my Facebook page, I mentioned that butter LONDON was having a sale. I picked up two polishes for 50% off! This is one of those.

This is two coats of Scallywag. Isn't is incredible?!? It's the most gorgeous teal glitter. It's really dense, so you don't really need undies with it. It does dry a bit gritty though, so I used a thick coat of HK Girl on top. It really enhanced the sparkle too!


 A blurry shot to show that sparkle!


I added a simple stamp so I didn't cover up all that gorgeous glitter. I used Sinful Colors- Snow Me White and BM-313.


I love this color so much, but it chips like crazy! I can usually get a pretty solid 4 days out of a polish without a chip, this polish was chipping the next morning. Such a disappointment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment